What We Do
Our clients come to us at various stages of their lives and having different goals. As a result, we keep our services flexible and tailored to your objectives and where you are today. We spend time talking with you and understanding your needs, and then we develop a program customized to create the best dating process for you.
And because the only constant is change, we can make adjustments to your program as you go along if your goals change from what they were originally. Nothing is set in stone, and everything is designed around your life!
The four steps on our dating program are:
Where are you in your life? Divorced, widowed, never been married, looking to meet people and expand your social circle, seeking love, hoping for marriage? We talk to you about where you are and where you’ve been to help create the foundation for your individualized program.
We all come with a story. What is yours? Together we look at your past relationships, what has worked and what hasn’t (and why). We look closely at your lifestyle, schedule, career, activities, hobbies, family, and more in order to identify what kind of partner would fit your lifestyle—and enhance it!
Once we identify the right type of partner for you, we show you where to look for them. We help you get online, write stunning profiles and post fabulous photos, or show you how to work with your existing social circles or even open them up through clubs or sports or other activities. There is no right answer to how you get there—the route is yours to choose, but we’ll help you learn how to maximize the options.
A dating coach helps advise you throughout the process. We’re looking at both the trees and the forest, offering honest advice, whatever is going on. Do you need to move on, give someone another chance, pay attention to communication patterns, speak up? We help you see what is really working and what is not. Coaching begins with the first date and goes from there.
- Ultimate industry insider and Innovative Match CEO Cassie Zampa-Keim conducts highly sought-after workshops across the country
- Program is customized based on venue and audience
- Workshops can be in-person or online
- Signature workshops include:
- Want to Date Again? Five Bulletproof Ways to Stop Thinking & Start Doing
- How to Be Your Own Matchmaker at 50+: Five Steps Every Smart Single Needs to Know
- Nine Surefire Ways to Launch or Re-Launch Profiles that Work: Learn from One of the World’s Leading Matchmakers
- Chemistry vs. Compatibility: What’s More Important?
- When is Right Time to Start Dating Again? What Every Smart Single Needs to Know
- Your Best Dating Self Playbook: Strategies to Assess Who You Are, What You Really Want, & How to Get It
- How the Busiest Singles Meet and Marry the One Online: Strategies from Hundreds Who’ve Done It
- The Power of Intimacy: Human Connection and Health
Check out our podcasts!
In the Dating After Divorce Series, we cover four vital topics:
How It Works
NANCY: Businesswoman. Two young children. Newly divorced after 16 years. Would like to find a partner again, but unsure as to how to start.
Friends encourage Nancy to date. Meets men through her networks. No one of interest. Apprehensive about meeting men online.
A relative recommends Innovative-Match (I-Match). She tours the website. Intrigued by the offerings, she invests in the new book, Finding Love Over Fifty. Schedules a coaching session. Someone listens, someone cares.
Joins the I-Match community. Membership, coaching, style makeovers, online profile creation and management. Feels supported, excited and hopeful.
Five months later, she meets Frank. The right match, the right time. Coaching continues. They become exclusive and begin to build a future.
How It Works